Pages

Monday 29 July 2019

I can create some beautiful things.

Hello, my name is Faith and I go to Glen Innes school. I have a brother and a sister. I am from the Cook Islands and I am 8 years old.
I am good at Art and Craft and I love to do painting and a lot of craftwork whereby I can create some beautiful things.
My goal for this year is to learn my basic facts up to 20 accurately and do all my reading activities.
This year I am looking forward to making more friends and be nice, kind, and helpful.
     

10 comments:

  1. Hi Faith I like how you know how to do craft and painting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like comment so thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi again I really like your smile and your hair.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello once again Faith I like how you create beautiful things and that is how you look. Have a wonderful create beautiful things.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your smile and your hair.Who platted your hair?

    ReplyDelete
  6. i really like you're blog so much

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Faith
    Love you Blog, keep up the great work

    Love Aunty Manda x

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.