Pages

Monday 10 May 2021

What is Mother's Day . what I did on Mother's Day .

 What is Mother’s Day?


Mother’ day is a day that kids or adults spend time with their mums and they do nice things for them too.


So when it is mother’s day kids sometimes make a card or buy a card and they write something nice about their mothers or they do a nice  poem.


Also they make their breakfast in the morning and they give very nice and creative gifts as well or they get their mum a car like the teenagers and adults do for their mum, but the best gift of all is the Power of Love so if you  think your gift is the best and it is not love and it is just something from the shop and it is expensive you are very wrong because the power of love is the best gift of all.


So if you get your mother an expensive gift and you did not give any love then your gift is not the best.



What we did on Mother’s Day


On Mother’s day we went to the Hospital and a restaurant and I had a pancake and chicken nuggets and hot chips and they were delicious and on my pancake I had some bananas and ice-cream also some maple syrup too and the pancake was very big so my nana had to have some because we did not want to waste the money.


We went to the Hospital because we went to see my nana and she is my nana sister and she fell down the stairs so now she is in Hospital so I saw her on Saturday and Sunday which Sunday was Mother's Day so I did not hang out with my mum but I spended my time with my nana but my mum was ok with it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.